Comment on page
Timeline after launch
SKY STOCKS divides the voting period into weekly epochs. Within each timeframe, emissions are voted on by a gauge voting system. To encourage optimal behavior from the outset, protocol features will be implemented in the first three epochs.
- Launch of SKY STOCKS
- Users can apply for an airdrop
- The protocol receives an initial allocation of veSKY
- veSKY holders can vote for the first time
- No bribes
- It is not recommended to purchase or LP SKY during this epoch
- SKY emissions will begin based on the results of the voting at Epoch 0
- Bribery protocol is initiated
- SKY/USDT pool begins
- veSKY holders may vote a second time
- veSKY voters can claim the bribe distribution incurred in Epoch 0.
- Rebasing of veSKY begins
- veSKY holders can vote a third time
- veSKY voters can claim the bribe distribution incurred in Epoch 1.
- veSKY voters can claim the fee distribution incurred in Epoch 1.
- veSKY is rebased
- veSKY holders can vote for the fourth